Thursday, October 16, 2014

Games That Make You Think of Halloween Day 16: Spirit Camera for Nintendo 3DS

Day 16: Spirit Camera - Nintendo 3DS


Lets just call this Day 15 part 2, as this is another game I bought hoping the gimmick would pay off. My hope was unfounded and this game just turned out to be not very good. It's full title is Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir. I find the idea of a cursed book to be pretty intriguing so I didn't find it hard to justify the purchase. I didn't know at the time of purchase that this was a spin off of the Fatal Frame series, knowing would not have changed my decision and as I haven't played the other games in the series so all of the inter-connected bits, revelations, and lore were lost on me. The content in this game was pretty minimal and I am glad I didn't pay full price, I do think my opinion of this game would be higher if I took the time to play some other games in the series so take what you read here with a grain of salt. Spirit Camera turned out to be not what I was looking for in a Halloween game. This game was released in Europe, Japan, and the US from Jan 2012 - June 2012, some how it was not released in the Halloween or Holiday window in any territory, a decision I find puzzling.

~Johnny~

1 comment:

  1. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.
    new technology 2014

    ReplyDelete