Friday, October 31, 2014

Games That Make You Think of Halloween Day 31: The Last of Us for PS3 & PS4

Day 31: The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4




















The Last Of Us... Hands down one of the best games ever made, so good I bought a PS4 to be able to play the remastered edition as my Halloween game this year. So good my wife actually watched me play through it two times.The Last of Us has everything you want in a Halloween Game, A memorable setting, creepy locations, zombies, music that adds to the tension, fatal mistakes, tales of woes, and a few good scares. I could rant and rave about this game for pages, but why bother, if you have played it you know. I am really hoping this game doesn't get a sequel, it's perfect as it is, though I did enjoy the DLC.

I make Apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow.
~Johnny~

No comments:

Post a Comment